If you are looking to buy brand new, without the price tag, this semi-off road touring home away from home ticks all the boxes. Great thought went into the creation of this van with no expense spared on this custom fitout. With internal features included that some homes can't boast:
* full queen size orthopedic lift up pillow top bed
* Low profile air con for those summer nights
* Top quality Meranti timber frames and furniture there will be no fear of vibration damage as found in budget brands
* Quality timber look water resistant vinyl
* 240V stove top with fan forced oven and additional built in outdoor gas cook top/BBQ
* 22inch LCD/DVD/HD TV in master plus addition external TV points (wired for foxtel)
* Ample storage throughout from kitchen to under bed to front tunnel will allow you to be prepared for all occasions
* Don't stress about finding sites with communal washing facilities, this van comes with its own front load washing machine.
* All windows with blinds AND fly screens
Externally this above average example of a semi-off road 23 foot tandem axle is also feature packed with everything from, but not limited to:
* External hot and cold water shower
* 2 x 95L water tanks
* 2 x 9kg gas bottles
* Stone gaurd
* Retractable Aussie Traveler awning with full annex
* Fold away picnic table
* Fold away TV box with swing arm
* Retractable gas BBQ
* External stereo speakers
* 2 x 100AH batter with 30amp charger and solar provisions
Sadly this much loved van has spent far too much of its life in the shed and only been on a couple of short trips. Make no mistake, this is in as close to new condition as you will find and you certainly won't be disappointed with the space and quality of this Australian built van. Life is too short for tyre kickers so please, genuine interest only.
Call to arrange a private viewing.
Very well looked after van, double bed at rear, 2x single beds at front, Large combined shower & toilet with exhaust fan, heaps of storage, kitchen has gas oven 4x hot plates, 3 way fridge, has tv, radio. Fitted with reverse cycle air con, gas electric hot water system with external shower. Blockout Curtains and fly screens on all windows. Room dividers on both ends for privacy. 4x 80Lt water tanks, 2x Solar panels, 2x deep cycle batteries, 3000kw Inverter, bbq gas bayonet, outside tap, Roll out awning with new annex never used, 4x new tyres, always garaged, very good condition. Fully equipted for free camping.
One Owner, Kept in Great condition, well looked after and kept under carport cover. The layout is quite different to most designs. It has so much more bench and cupboard space. It will surprise you. Popular layout was specially made by Jayco *they no longer offer this layout. It gives you so much more room for everything. Double door wardrobe hanging cupboard. TV space with cupboard under for storing all your DVDs etc. Front Boot with 2 x gas bottles inside and still room for your generator and much much more, 2 x water tanks, gas/electric hot water system, water pump and battery pack with 12 volt facilities for when freedom camping, led lighting, shower/toilet/handbasin combined with light and fan, compact but quite roomy. Allows extra space elsewhere in van. has tracks ready to attach your annexe or shades, new awning has only just been replaced - no accidents , new microwave and water pump. Side Double bed lifts up for larger items to be stored. 3 way fridge gas/electric/dc. L shape dining, inside wind up Winguard aerial with boost, Heron airconditioner/heater, 3 gas and 1 electric hotplates and grill. Outside Picnic Table. Tare 1548. ATM 1923. Lower profile. Tows great easily with our Prado. Will be sad to say goodbye to such a lovely van. $33900 negotiable.
You have clicked on a external link which has no association with Traderoo so we can not guarantee your safety on this external site.
Click Close to return to Traderoo, otherwise you can click View External Site to proceed!
It looks like you’re using an older browser version which this site doesn’t officially support.
Please consider upgrading your browser here, or switching to a free alternative such as
FireFox or Google's Chrome to optimise your experience using our site.