Over 100 yrs. old and Ideal to restore as frame has very solid joints and timber is in good condition. Lovely turned legs and arm supports. Has original castors. Original upholstery on chair back kept intact for record of appearance.
This Crown Devon Fieldings vase features an Art Deco garden pattern designed by John Williams. It dates from the 1930s and is 17.5 cm tall and 10 cm across the top. It is in very good condition with no cracks or chips.
AM Transmitter 560kHz and 602.5khz or any frequency you specify for valve radios -- play songs from smart phone to VALVE radio
Full circuits included
Supplied without enclosure or switch and needs 9 to 12 volts supply
Power 9-12 volts DC
Power usage <1watt
Frequency 560khz .
Power in 80mv audio power (headphone volume)
Power input to oscillator 100mw RF power
Frequency drift +- 2 cycles after warm up.
3. antenna (wire supplied)
1. Attach an antenna -- best is approx 3m
2. Plug in your RCA to mini patch cord into the transmitter and into your source of audio (headphone level) Use a headphone and make sure you actually have audio coming out of the source.
3. Do NOT touch transmitter volume control - set to best modulation level already
4. Plug unit into a 12 volt dc outlet.
5. Turn on one of your radios and set frequency
We don't officially support your browser
It looks like you’re using an older browser version which this site doesn’t officially support.
Please consider upgrading your browser here, or switching to a free alternative such as
FireFox or Google's Chrome to optimise your experience using our site.